This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend's mom wants to know the full story?
04-28-2014, 06:49 PM
My boyfriend's mom wants to know the full story?
My boyfriend's mom loves me. But lately her son has been very disrespectful. I had a girl send me snap shots on my email of her twitter DM's where she and my boyfriend were sex messaging each other. So I broke up with him, he told his mom it was just simple flirting and now she wants to know the whole story from me. She wants me to call her when I get off of work. I don't know what to do I don't know if I should tell her I had a girl harassing me after I got out of summer school sending me all kinds of messages because her son got this girl involved. Or if I should just de discreet and just say he disrespected me and I don't want the relationship to continue because I don’t deserve it. PLEASE GIVE ADVISE AND HELP.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 06:57 PM

If you and his mom are close, tell her the truth. Just say that he pretty much cheated on you, and the girl told you and you can not get over that. I don't think that you should have to lie for him- he did it,not you. If he was going to do something that he did not want other people to know he should not of done it. Just tell his mom that you don't really want him to know how much of that you told her, so he wont lash out at you. She is also a woman and I think she will understand, and hopefully talk to her son, on how to treat a woman. I would talk to her, you seem like you were close. It was not just simple flirting, he is making sound like you broke up with him for a dumb reason, when you didn't. He is still lying about it, I would call him out on it. He made the mistake not you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply