This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom called me a pig?
04-28-2014, 06:52 PM
My mom called me a pig?
I was in the middle of cleaning my room I stopped for a minute to reply to a DM on Twitter at that moment she walks in looks at the mess I have yet to pick up, calls me a "disgusting pig" & walks out. This isn't the first time she has done that she always makes me feel like I'm good for nothing, her & my dad. I already have low self esteem It's almost been a year since I first started cutting myself I have thought about suicide. My mom & dad have told me they want to be my friend but what kind of friend calls you names & makes you feel ugly & worthless.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:00 PM

Call her a pig. It's not her room it's yours. I get away with doing that haha.

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:03 PM

My parents make me feel bad too at sometimes but i just say f them because in about 4 years im going to college and living my own life. Also just have a good time with your friends as they dont do that sht. Dont suicide though thats not good.
04-28-2014, 07:08 PM

calm down. shes being a mom thats what they do. dont listen she doesnt actually mean it dont worry.
04-28-2014, 07:17 PM

I feel sorry for you. I was in a situation like this before, not as bad, but it was along the lines of my parents only noticing the bad things I did. What I did to them was make them hate themselves for saying what they said to me. I asked them, why did they have me, if they didn't want to care for me? Did they want me out of their life, did they want me dead? Why did they bring me into this world only to make me suffer? What kind of cruel person would give someone life, and then tear them down again? I also paid close attention to the reasons they insulted me, and did the same to them. An example of that would be your mom's room being messy, thereby justifying you calling her a disgusting pig. They tried to punish me for doing that, but it just didn't work. Punishment is not effective when used on someone with nothing more to lose, who has already sustained the most pain that could be inflicted. I reduced them to tears for doing the same to me, and now they treat me right, because now they know I'm capable of fighting back and defending myself.
04-28-2014, 07:23 PM

Just clean up your whole entire room spotless. Organize your drawers and cabinets. Put all your dirty clothes in the wash. I just organized my whole entire room yesterday and it feels so f*cking good. Just turn on some music, and it won't be so bad. Your room will be cleaner than your moms, and then you can call her the disgusting pig.
04-28-2014, 07:33 PM

Dont listen to any
Of their BS there is so mich to live for. I almost died from lung failure and im only 21 and was suffering of depression because my brother died. its honestly just patience. i mean it there will be a time when you feel like there is nothing worth living for and everyting is just pointless.I was there its not true.Lofe is beautiful you just have to belive and push yourself to do better. Dont be pulled back from somthing as stupid as words.Its your actions that count.I was in a hospital being fed through a tube mate.Laying and thinking for 5 months thinking about my life and how i need to change if i get better.