This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Business Studies?
04-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Business Studies?
Hi guys,

Currently i am doing a back office processing job in AR but i see myself more keen to study analytics.

Since i cant afford the fees for the current courses provided by the top B schools, i want to learn the basics to analytics and how to go about it.

Can anyone of you please refer a book for Analytical Studies for a newbie like me?? It should add to my skills and have a practical approach.. Smile

Thanks in Advance,
Wasimali Bori

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:04 PM

ACCA examinations and subscription fees will be the same no matter where do you study..the promotion is only applicable for Tuition Fees..take note guys..Thank you

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:07 PM

Lynda is the worlds largest and best training website available out there on the web which offers many analytics courses especially googlenalytics. I started using it a few weeks ago and I can't help to express my excitement about what it offers.
It is an all-in-one website that can satisfy your appetite to learn virtually any skills. It has a collection of staggering 2400 + tutorials by world famous experts in the areas of software’s, photography, design, business skills, animation, audio, CAD, developer, education, photography, video, web and many more.
I had tried many paid and free training websites in the past but none offers such a comprehensive range of courses. The courses are carefully and elegantly designed to make it easy for even beginners to learn a new skills.

Only con is that it is a paid service. But after using it for more than a month I feel it is worth my hard earned money.
Explore Lynda website:
http://www.lynda.com/?utm_medium=ldc-par...id=CD15925

Free trial: I came to know that Lynda is now offering a limited time 7 day free trial for new members. Visit and register through this link for a free trial :

http://www.lynda.com/promo/trial/Default...id=CD15925

It is entirely free, but they will charge your credit card with $1 during registration and then refund it. I came to know from my friends that it’s to limit the number of free registrations.