This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does facebook block you from adding people?
10-15-2012, 09:19 PM
Why does facebook block you from adding people?
My husband and I both had our own facebook account and then we decided to delete our accounts and just have one together. Well, we requested back the same people that were on our poage before ( and yeah we know these people in real life). We dont add people we dont know. Tonight when I got on our facebook page, we got this notice from facebook saying we were blocked for 30 days from adding people. I understand facebook thinks people are spamming when they over do it on requesting people, but gees, all of these people are my family members, sisters, brother, cousins, etc. I am just about ready to delete facebook and go back to myspace. Myspace might be boring, but at least you can add people.
We only have 1 account, we got rid of our other accounts, my husband had his own and I had my own and then we deleted them and just had this one together. We added back our family members and thats when Fake book blocked us.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:28 PM

they may have locked your account because you broke the rules by creating more than one account (yes, even tho you deleted your old account)

Ads

10-15-2012, 09:28 PM

This same thing happened to my friend; he tried adding lots of strangers who he didn't know and they ignored him and Facebook only has a certain limit of friend request you can send that you can be ignored or whatever. Need more information? Check here, Facebook explains it a lot better than me:

https://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=12458...+friend+re