This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Concert tickets have not arrived yet?
04-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Concert tickets have not arrived yet?
I'm going to one of Lady Gaga's shows at the Roseland Ballroom in New York City in a little less than 3 weeks. The tickets sold out on Ticketmaster literally within SECONDS leaving tons of people, including myself, turning to 3rd party websites like StubHub to get tickets. I bought one ticket and got their FanProtect Guarantee thing back in November 2013. It said the tickets would get here March 28th, and I leave for NYC on March 29th.

I'm getting REALLY worried they won't get here in time. My plane leaves for NYC at 6:30 am on 3/29/14 and if my tickets aren't here by then, I have to go without them and miss the show. Is there any way that I can speed up the shipping?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:06 PM

Hi Manhattan Mermaid,
Your order is fully protected by our Fan Protect Guarantee and ensures you will receive your tickets in time for the event. We totally want to make sure you go to the Lady Gaga Tour- she always puts on an awesome show! If you have any additional questions or concerns, you can send an email to TeamStubHub@stubhub.com with your order number, email address and billing zip code.

Thanks for using StubHub and have a great time at the concert!
Sincerely,

Social Media Action and Response Team//StubHub
http://www.StubHub.com
Twitter- @TeamStubHub

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply