This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
All these websites (facebook, Myspace etc)?
04-28-2014, 07:03 PM
All these websites (facebook, Myspace etc)?
I'm on Myspace and Facebook, Facebook because I found people from school on there and Myspace because I know people on there who aren't on facebook. What Is really the difference Myspace do applications now like facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:12 PM

i find facebook really confusing

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:13 PM

Facebook is better for connecting with friends, and also finding old friends. MySpace is better for music, and meeting new friends you have things in common with.
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM

it seems like more highscoolers/college students are on facebook...it is mainly a way to keep intouch with people...an there are lots of surveys and personality tests to compare with your friends.
04-28-2014, 07:22 PM

They are both good ways to communicate with ones you know or possibly even meet new people. The differences are somewhat hard to find. Myspace is to many much more simple and easier to understand why many believe facebook to being more complex. Personally you should just check them both out and gain some personal experience to find out what fits you best. But overall, facebook is aimed more at college students and graduates (although the rules have changed) but myspace is for everyone. A lot of movies, clubs, and bands advertise a lot on myspace.
04-28-2014, 07:27 PM

facebook is just better because theres a lot more to it then just blogs and stuff. you can take quizes, theres a lot of fun applications, you can put pictures and have your friends comment on them, talk to people on their walls, and a lot more. The only bad thing is that when you want to delete it it's hard to completely get rid of your account, because even if you deactivate it they still have your information in their database, and employers, schools etc. can easily get into that information.
04-28-2014, 07:31 PM

I thought they were basically the same. Social networks!