This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
fb says my profile security is low, i need it signed to two e-mail address and set up on mobile?
04-28-2014, 07:05 PM
fb says my profile security is low, i need it signed to two e-mail address and set up on mobile?
do i need to secure my fb, im sure im allready signed in with two e-mail address's, i don't really want to set up on mobile, can you sign up with as many e-mail address's as possible attached to your fb, my current e-mail adress works fine, my back up e-mail is old and im not sure it works, i was going to attach one new e-mail address to it coz iv'e recently returned to fb and have a new back up one for security. my fb profile security is low in the red, should i be worried about that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:06 PM

This is not a one sided picture, Fb wants you to increase the security of your account it is good but the other side is fb wants to track you even fb wants to gather maximum information about you, if you are a legal person than attach phone with account for maximum security like i did but if you involve in ********* than you know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply