This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is he losing interest? or does he still like me?
04-28-2014, 07:10 PM
is he losing interest? or does he still like me?
Signs i think he likes me:
- walked me to the bookstore after class, which is a long way from his car
-waited in line with me at starbucks
- i touched his hand while i was putting on the bracelet i made for him and he didn't move or flinched
-he stands pretty close to me
-i heard that when a guy likes you, his foot points towards you. he did that when we were in a group
-he makes fun of me a lot
-playfully mean to me
-we can have a conversation for hours and hours on messages
-he wore the bracelet i made him for today even thought he woke up late to class and was in a hurry.

Signs i think he's losing interest/does not like me
- last night he complimented me saying that im a good cook and i said "thanks Smile" and usually he would reply back and continue the conversation, but he didn't last night Sad and i thought he would text this morning but didn't
-NEVER initiate texts or fb messages. i have to initiate by asking him a question
-i wanted to play the question game and i asked him to ask me a any question and he said "i don't have any questions to ask lol" so i asked him how many gfs he had and he answered and asked me the same question.
-didn't walk me today....but then he had work so...
-when we're talking and we make eye contact, he would look away Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:16 PM

Try not to over examine details like that, I know its hard...us females tend to do that ALOT but it's not healthly. I think he does like you personally.

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:26 PM

I think you&#x27;re reading too much into things. Just let things go their natural course. I&#x27;ve ruined relationships by reading to much into their actions.
04-28-2014, 07:34 PM

Those are just small details. Just let things work their magic, and what's meant to be, will happen in their own time. Don't think so much, and do what you think feels right.
04-28-2014, 07:36 PM

They key thing here is that he is reciprocating to a certain extent. If the guy did not like you he would would most likely not talk to you whatsoever. However, I do see your point with regards to him losing interest and the points appear to be valid to a certain extent but then again, he is only human and has his life as well (attractive quality). My suggestion would be to make yourself seem occupied and see if he seeks you out during that time. Also, you may be dealing with a shy guy and that may be the reason for behavior noted in your losing interest bullet points. The behavior noted in your positive points makes sense to me and would be something I would do if I were interested in a girl on a semi-romantic (higher casual) attraction level. So I think you're in good business but it seems as though you are going to be more of the initiator in this relationship. So boost his confidence and reassure him that you enjoy spending time with him, and do this in plain black and white sorta thing no hints (hard I know).