This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unable to uninstall "remarkit"?
04-28-2014, 07:18 PM
unable to uninstall "remarkit"?
" Remark it" is basically this really annoying thing on your computer. you usually get it by downloading some free software.it shows up many ads on your browser. when i tried to uninstall it, it doesnt work. the downloading tool just stops. the thing doesnt show up on my google chrome extensions so i cant remove it from my browser. what can i do to uninstall it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:19 PM

If you are completely irritated or frustrated with the injection of malware in the system violating your activities and wants that your system work properly and efficiently, then automatic Remarkit Ads removal tool is the best choice to opt. It makes your system safe and ensure complete security by protecting your system from various malicious infections. This removal tool is intelligently designed with latest technologies and configured with effective programming to perform comprehensive scan process to detect severe malware from your system. This tool is a best option to overcome threatening effects of vital infections. It is compatible and support all Windows platforms like XP, Vista, Windows 7, etc. This tool offers a real time environment to protect system with the help of efficient algorithms equipped in it. This software is effective, safe to use and easily facilitates according to user’s needs. In order to get complete rid from malware and make your system clean, Uninstall Remarkit Ads infection with the help of automatic Remarkit Ads removal tool immediately.

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:27 PM

To uninstall "remarkit" from your Google Chrome: go to click the Customize icon next to the address bar and navigate to Tools > Extensions. Locate and remove the related Remarkit.