This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does i loose my internet connection automatically after being idle for some time?
04-28-2014, 07:24 PM
why does i loose my internet connection automatically after being idle for some time?
i am having hp15n-012TX laptop. when i turn on my laptop, it shows a proper network connection. but after some time it doesnt show the network, not even in the NETWORK AND SHARING CENTRE. but still the light continue glowing where the lan cable is connected. In troubleshooting, it shows lan cable is broken or not connected..!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:26 PM

Because it's not tight. (Loose rhymes with Moose and Noose. Lose rhymes with Shoes)

The only thing that makes sense to me is this:

While you're using the computer, the air vents can get enough air to keep the laptop cool. When you're not using it, maybe you're putting the laptop somewhere that blocks the air vents. The heat builds up and the laptop stops working right.

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:34 PM

Once try this method
delete the present network connection and create a network profile this may fix your problem.And also run antivirus on your computer.This worked in my case hope it works with you also.