This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel if one of your high school classmate blocked you on facebook?
04-28-2014, 07:25 PM
How do you feel if one of your high school classmate blocked you on facebook?
this person will face a world of hurt by me for being such a horrible person >Sad
why would you block me anyway? I didn't even do anything to you >:O

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:28 PM

I wouldn&#x27;t care.

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:34 PM

I wouldn&#x27;t even care.
04-28-2014, 07:35 PM

Who cares?

You should focus on your classes instead of worrying about such frivolous nonsense.

You'll regret it afterwards if you don't.
04-28-2014, 07:37 PM

How well do you know this person? If you are close enuf to care, then you should be close enuf to know why they r pissed or ask if you don't know why. But if they are just on ur FB bc u know them from HS and you aren't that close, who cares? Could have been an accident, could be they are narrowing down their FB to close friends only (I've known some people who do that).
04-28-2014, 07:42 PM

I am confused, who is the horrible person here?

Get real. Not everyone in this world is going to like you. If you are actually likable, then you don't care, and if you are not likable then you should not blame others for not liking you.

And if you are really going to hurt that person just for blocking you on Facebook, well, I cannot really blame that person for blocking you, I would do the same probably.
04-28-2014, 07:51 PM

Wait Did you Hurt The Person ? If So Thats Probably Why She Blocked you I Cant Blame Her For That And if your Going to Hurt That Person For Blocking You Thats Not a Good Reason Either That Will Make you Look Twice as Bad

i Wouldint Care Really If The Person Blocked Me Than There Not a Good Friend Anyways And i Just Move on There Are Plenty of People Who Are my Friend and Who Would Not Block Me
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM

i know how much this hurts when you figured this out, but i'm afraid the best solution is to move on or at least ask that person why she blocked you. It's not good putting up revenges on others because that WILL make the situation worse. If that person still unwillingly unblock you on facebook, then let him/her be. Just keep in mind that there are a lot of other people around you that you could hang out with. I hope this helps and best wishes Smile