This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am doing work on Google Webmaster for more that 100 clients, like creating and submitting sitemap.xml and im?
04-28-2014, 07:31 PM
I am doing work on Google Webmaster for more that 100 clients, like creating and submitting sitemap.xml and im?
I am doing work on Google Webmaster for more that 100 clients, like creating and submitting sitemap.xml and image-sitemap.xml for the clients. Instead of submission of sitemaps what else I can do in Google Webmaster for our clients??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:37 PM

Edit Robot.txt file for google bot and Submit URLs to google .

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:38 PM

How about maximize their profitability and yours by joining AddWallet, subscribing at Diamond level for maximum benefit, purchasing add units, spending 3 minutes a day watching online ads, suggesting that your clients do the same which will maximize their exposure before a captive audience of millions and growing, before launch. This will result in maximum profitability guaranteed! Go to:
04-28-2014, 07:44 PM

Expand to assisting in landing page optimization using webmaster tools splt testing aid, some split testing can be seen as evil cloaking by Google, but not theirs.
04-28-2014, 07:52 PM

You can analyse backlinks to your website i.e Links to the site, you can submit robots.txt file.
You can find the search queries to the site.

We can also find crawl errors, crawl stats.