This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I just want to know where I stand with this girl? HELP ME?
04-28-2014, 07:37 PM
I just want to know where I stand with this girl? HELP ME?
Yeah so about a week ago I saw this girl that I hadn't spoken to in about 2 weeks and I felt like I had to tell her straight up and that's what I did

I asked if she still wanted to meet and to say if she didn't but there were no signs that she didn't and she said yes without any hesitation, she seemed happy to see me as well and we chatted and I walked with her back to outside her house

I messaged her on Facebook yesterday asking what day she wanted to meet up and I just said honestly if she didn't then to just say

But I haven't had a reply, it says she hasn't seen the message but she's been active today

I really don't want to give up on her because we get on well and I do actually like this girl but I've not told her, it's weird because she lives like less than 5 minutes away and this is the 3rd time she's said yes she wants to meet up again

It's not even like she's not interested but when comes to Facebook or texting she's really slow

I'm not a needy person either and if she says no to me I'll move on

I just really need her to give me a straight and honest answer, can I get some advice on what I should say to her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:39 PM

She might be making you wait before she respond, or to see how keen you are. If Facebook not the best communication with her. Try to make most of the meet up you have with her. Good luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply