This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is fire fox good?
04-28-2014, 07:38 PM
Is fire fox good?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:42 PM

yes or try google chrome as its mostly used

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:43 PM

Yes but I personally think that Google Chrome is better and faster ,but then it really depends on your opinion.
04-28-2014, 07:47 PM

I prefer Firefox. That is what I use. It's way more customizable! Firefox doesn't use as much resources as Chrome. Also there are long standing privacy concerns associated with Google's web browser. Others might disagree with me as to be expected, but I know what I'm talking about.

P.S. Just because more people use Chrome, that doesn't make it .... 'better'. Firefox is more secure and customizable.

Having a well-established and TRUSTED web browser like Firefox, that doesn't have a vested Corporate agenda like Chrome should ultimately be the deciding factor for you.

"Firefox Offers Better Privacy

According to reader missem, Firefox wins on both user privacy and security. Let's start with the privacy argument:

FF does not make money of user data. They go to such pains to protect their users that I think seeing how both Chrome and FF are both good browsers, this issue alone should be enough to drive people into Mozilla's arms." - lifehacker.com

"Firefox wins on extensions, privacy and security. Chrome wins on simplicity and smoothness." - lifehacker.com

Links:

http://lifehacker.com/chrome-vs-firefox-...1462628969
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM

Google is good if you don't mind them spying on you.
04-28-2014, 07:56 PM

you should try google chrome just once and then you will never ask that which one is better.
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

try Google chrome.