This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOOGLE CHROME - DOWNLOADING PROBLEM?
04-28-2014, 07:43 PM
GOOGLE CHROME - DOWNLOADING PROBLEM?
I want to know If there is any way that I dont download from my Chrome. When I click on any download link my google chrome automatically starts downloading but I want to start downloading through my Download Accelerator Plus

Is there any solution to this ?
I want to know if there is any way that I do not download through Chrome ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:46 PM

don't bother abt it. chrome is really fast. you don't need download accelerator for it, it's done in 5-7 min! let it go on!

Ads

04-28-2014, 07:53 PM

hi,
i believe you want chrome to ask you the location,where you want the file to be downloaded..this will prevent the automatic download by chrome... OK.. follow this steps...
the Google chrome version i am talking is 4.0.220.1..i believe the windows and options in tabs are similar in all versions..
Click on the options Customize and control button(with the symbol of a spanner tool)...
From the drop down menu select "Options"
In the options select the tab "Under the Hood"
In that check the check-box(tick) written "Ask where to save each file before downloading" below downloads.
Done..Now every time you click a download link it will ask to give the location.
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM

please check your internet connection...