This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what happens wihen you shut down your email account and u hav A fb?
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
what happens wihen you shut down your email account and u hav A fb?
ok long story short i hav 2 get another cell number and email cuz someone was stalking me and so i have 2 change everythn now and my question is will i still have my facebook (becuz they r shuttin the email down thats for my fb) or do i hav 2 make anothr 1??
oh.. but they said they had 2 shutdown my facebook 2 cuz of the person soo like i woud have 2 make a new one

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM

If you have stalker, why are you using FB? If you want to keep your FB why not change the email address it knows about?

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Well, apparently u won't have a problem. But in future you may need it. Your email is very important. So, change your primary email asap. Or you wont be able to reset your password.... Your facebook security is at risk... Be aware.
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

Easy: If they can't contact you with your email address, they will ask for a different email address at your hone page, and all you have to do is put in your new one. Problem solved.
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM

You will still have your facebook.
You should first UNLink your facebook from yahoo if you have it linked.
http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en...s=TOP_LINK