This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY DOES THIS GIRL ACT WEIRD AROUND ME?WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I LOVE HER BUT NEVER TALK TO HER ANYMORE? HONEST?
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
WHY DOES THIS GIRL ACT WEIRD AROUND ME?WHY DO I FEEL LIKE I LOVE HER BUT NEVER TALK TO HER ANYMORE? HONEST?
She acts like she likes me but then she says she doesn't. She has never directly told me she don't like me but Her freinds say she don't like me. Me and her freinds dont get along at all. We don’t talk at all. My friend thinks she shy and don’t want her friends to know the truth. She wants me to approach her but dont want anyone to know. This is what my friend thinks. All my other friends say that she doesn’t like me and I have no shot. They believe what her friends tell them. She knows I really like her I feel emotionally attached to her.
like 7 weeks ago she texted me and told me that she heard that i really liked her but she just didnt like me in that way and that she was sorry. For some reason i cant belive that. i have a feeling that her freind told her to say that. but i dont know. I cant seem to let her go it hurts me to be away from her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM

If u really want to know ask her when nobody else is around or ask her online like on fb or whatsapp if possible n see what she says, people often tend to tell you the truth online more often because it's easier rather than saying it directly to someone's face.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:08 PM

Give it a shot. Jus let ur emotions out.
Wat am i to say...
Help me with my question plz
https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/in...939AAAV90F
04-28-2014, 08:15 PM

Maybe she&#x27;s embarrassed of you or something because everyone around her is telling her all this crap about you and she feels pressured idk