This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please tell me onpage/ offpage techniques SEO techniques ?
04-28-2014, 07:53 PM
Please tell me onpage/ offpage techniques SEO techniques ?
I want to promote my new site http://www.seo-experts.biz/seo.html

plz tell me some techniques to get rank in google & some organic traffic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

The on page techniques includes the activities that are done on the landing page itself like meta description etc whereas off page activities includes directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking etc.

http://www.toships.com/

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

On page technique is using keywords on your site. and off page is create links. directory submission, classified ads, blogs, and blog comment.
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM

Coming to Onpage, first you need to set the right keywords to the targeted page, then set the "TITTLE", Meta Tags well. For Offpage you need to submit Social bookmarking, Directories, Articles, Blog Commenting with high page rank. if you have any following check it out these.
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM

As Penguin has been introduced by Google you have to be a bit careful when optimizing and promoting your website. For On Page optimization I would suggest you to not to use a lot keywords in Meta Titles and Content. Keep your website's title and descriptions generic and it should not looks like someone has placed keywords to enjoy the search engines benefits. On Page optimization includes: Keywords Research, Content Optimization, Meta Tags Creation, Robots and Sitemap creation, Canonicalization of website URLs if needed etc.

Off Page promotion is all about building back links for your website. For Off Page promotion you should be careful while building back links. Collect only useful back links and do not build back links from a website that is not related to your website niche and which seems to be a part of spam activity. You have to be careful while implementing ON Page and Off Page optimization because Google is targeting websites that are overly optimized for search engines.
04-28-2014, 08:34 PM

On page SEO is the process of optimizing the content of your website. This includes the text, images and links on your website. Anything uploaded to your site's domain is considered on page.Content Optimization,Image Optimization,keywords Research and Analysis etc come under On page Optimization.

Off page SEO or search engine optimization is doing things off site to improve your sites search engine rankings. The only thing you can do off site to increase your rankings is build up more links.Directories Submissions,Search Engine Submission,Forum Submission,Blog Commenting Article Submission etc comes Under Off Page Optimization

You can do these for getting traffic for your sites..You can get the professional seo service at http://www.tucktail.com/ this helps to promote the sites in many ways and increase website traffic.
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM

On-Page SEO tactics
Meta Data
Content update
Content Optimization
Image optimization
H1/H2 headings
w3 validation
XML/HTML Sitemaps
URL rewriting

Off-Page SEO Tactics
Social Bookmarking
Forum Postings
Blog Commenting
Article Submission
Directory SUbmission
Squidoo & Hub Pages
and many more

All these process we use to get backlinks.
04-28-2014, 08:39 PM

I think you should serch out online you will surely get some thing here i am sharing a link with you which i have find in net...
04-28-2014, 08:42 PM

hey, ask here. they are experts!
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM

off pages activities >>>

1. Search Engine Submission
2. Directory Submission
3. Articles Submission
4. Press Release Submission