This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I ask for girls numbers on fb?
04-28-2014, 07:54 PM
How do I ask for girls numbers on fb?
I want to get more girls numbers, and my friend told me to do it over facebook, so I wanna do it. but what should I say?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM

.... losers do that.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:10 PM

say hey, talk to her for a little bit, and then tell her you have to get off facebook and to text you. if she texts you, then she likes you. if she doesn't text you, she doesn't like you.
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

just message them start talking, then when you have to go say "hay could i have your number so we could talk later too?Smile"
04-28-2014, 08:22 PM

Talk to her for a while, be friendly but don't be stupid and act like you like her, be like " I gotta go broski" and then be like do you have a number so i can text you later?
04-28-2014, 08:24 PM

Just start chatting with the girls that are online, and be really funny and friendly. Then when you ask theres no way they can say no Big Grin If u want you can use the line "hey i lost my number can have yours?" lmao this is what my bf did when we first were talking on fb..turned out well!
Also when you log off ask, or give, them your number so they can text you later. If they do it's a good sign Smile
04-28-2014, 08:27 PM

Just talk normally like usual conversation then eventually ignore her for like 15 mins and then be like sorry facebook is playing up my messages aren't sending, I'm coming off here now its annoying me but text meSmile then she'll be like I don't have your number, so then you just give her your number, works everytime!
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM

Lauren is some geek but dawg are you stupid jus ask straight up
04-28-2014, 08:38 PM

It's better to get a girls number face to face but if you really wanted to get her number through Facebook do this! I would chat her a couple times at first if you dont know her that well and keep up a interesting convo. If you do know her well enougj talk to her for a little bit and then say " sorry i gotta go, my dad wants on the computer or something like that. Then you can say what's your number and I can text you Smile best way I can think of! Good luck!
04-28-2014, 08:44 PM

".......fb.....'

Idiot incarnate........

NEXT........