This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Friends and Lovers...?
04-28-2014, 07:55 PM
Friends and Lovers...?
This Will Be A What Would You Do Senario.
Ok I have a male friend , we were friends with benifits but we havent did anything nor seen eachother in four months. But sometimes he ramdomly dm me on twitter and talks to me.so does he miss me? Also he has a child coming with another girl so should i leave him alone? or keep our friendship but stay distance. ?I mean everytime i do try to leave him alone we always come back to each other so what does that mean too?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:56 PM

Since he has a child on the way, it's probably a good idea to leave him alone that or just keep it online only. I don't know if he misses you or not. Depends on how close your friendship was I guess. Sounds like he is going to be busy from now on.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

Friends with benefits is usually the man wanting sex and the girl looking for an emotional connection - it never works. He's coming back because he wants to keep you available for sex, that's about it. Like so many people in 'benefits' relationships you want more and he wants sex. If he's having a kid with someone else it also sounds like he's been playing around with more than just you. Hope you've been keeping up with the local clinic.