This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If a scorpio man says I miss u and I need ur....... and keeps silence does it mean he loves you.?
04-28-2014, 07:57 PM
If a scorpio man says I miss u and I need ur....... and keeps silence does it mean he loves you.?
I am a taurus female with this friend who is close to me and at times he is like I really miss u and I need ur......... and is just quiet.

I am trying to read his mind. He is scorpio sun, moon and Mercury and keeps posting these wonderful quotes on FB when I am online about how a man should be protective about his woman and all. He has many female friends though but no GF. Spends a lot of time chatting with me and a lot about his childhood and also how bad at times his life has been.

Whenever at times I talk he stops and listens to me very attentively. He says he wants to lose his virginity with me and talks about how strong his sex drive is and loses control whenever he sees me on chat. He is younger to me and says I NEED UR n again keeps silence and gone for 2-3 days.

3 days back he told me that a neighbour girl had a crush on her a few years back and she wanted to be with him and he had given a serious thought to it when he was abroad but now he says he just does not even want to even touch her and tries avoiding her. Why is he telling me all this ! I did not even ask an explanation for it. Is he a genuine guy ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM

he needs your....guess what? *****! if he actually loves you and not lust you, he would wait for you to get and not talk dirty with you, he would rather say only how much he loves you instead of telling you the secret about his sex drive ! (which would come down once you sleep together Wink that is normal) and seriously you believe these sun-signs have any bearing on a person? lol get matured and realistic

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply