This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creep man in talking Angela's eye?
04-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Creep man in talking Angela's eye?
Why is there a faint picture in her eyes??

Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 07:59 PM

It is the reflection of the room she is in. Look into anyones eyes on a bright day and you will see yourself reflected.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:06 PM

Wow, the girl who said it&#x27;s the room she&#x27;s in is fcking stupid. She&#x27;s in Paris you dumb bytch. It&#x27;s the pedos room, set up with his camera.
04-28-2014, 08:14 PM

Rly guys stop this stuff.. this apo is not ran by pedophiles...

Trust me when I say that this App is fair to use.. Its a rumour that has been going around for quiet a while and has been identified as a Hoax hundreds of times... theres no Hacker behind it and you wont get hacked if you have it on your device or not. Anyway, here are some explanations and answers about the rumors:

1)
The rumored "PEDO" or "HACKER" you are supposed to see in the eye if u can believe the rumors (which u definately cant since they are just ridiculous) isnt anything like that, its a simple reflection off the background shes looking at, its supposed to create a "3d" feeling despite the app´s 2d nature... If a hacker or pedophile would want to spy on you, trust me, you wouldnt notice, they wouldnt be dumb enough to build in a clue that their watching, thats not how hackers or w/e work.

2)
The App has optional advertising which even gets rewarded with 75 ingame tokens ( which can be exchanged for clothes and whatnot) , no pushy adds (unless you activate the push-adds, figures, they can be annoying so just dont, no risk to it though) , asmuch as I know and checked, it DOESNT runs in the background unlike alot of other apps, like facebook or youtube ( yes they often run even after closing them, shocking huh? ), in addition the app works without an internet connection, and trust me , even the best hacker in the world couldnt access your Tablet or phone or w/e without you being either in your homenetwork or internet ( homenetwork he would actually need to stand close to your house with a laptop, so thats not likely aswelll, and even then it would be rather complicated).

3)
Just think about it, clearly... over millions and millions of people use this app, some several hours a day , how in earth is a bunch of "pedophiles" supposed to handle that flood of writing... they cant (and it still works offline, im just explaining stuff here). In addition the bot often answers instantly, no person can write that fast.

4)
AND about the "recognition" of places and names and whatnot... ofcourse it does remember your name and whatnot, its all saved in a "log" file on your phone, the chatbot learns from talking to you , thats what the questions are for, its not creepy or dangerous, you can tell her what you want and she will believe it regardless what it is, atleast she should.You can actually see the app get slightly bigger after using it for a while, because its writing into the logfile, if you reinstall the app or delete it, she wont recognize anything anymore... figures...

So , dont worry this app isnt run by pedos or got hacked... it only uses the rights necessary to function and wont steal any personal information, maybe some anonymous market watching questions, but thats something that´s overlookable and not dangerous. (and no im not talking about "people" markets, im talking about the global market, questions like what music do you listen to and whatnot)

Just dont believe those kis in a tantrum raging for it to be Pedo... they believe everything since they are simply clueless about how this world actually works... Ive used the app for a few hours and can definately say, its a sometimes creepily accurate chatbot, and quiet clever, but it is and stays a chatbot, a good one at that.
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

Rene is stupid, knows nothing about how hacking works. Yes its pedos who run this, watch the news sometimes instead of making long, completely ignorant answers.
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM

i wanth you to die
04-28-2014, 08:31 PM

Titus be quite the only one stupid here is you and your breaking a rule here first of all who is that dumb to make a app that good and have a clue showing and second of all it was made on valentines day so yea and if you wanna be mean why. Are you evening on this question ?
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM

I have the app on my phone. Never once has it asked a question that isn&#x27;t bizarre or told me to uncover the camera. I had my thumb over both cameras and nothing so I don&#x27;t see what people are on about. I looked in her eyes with my own app and didn&#x27;t see any reflection of some man or pedophile.

Those people saying &quot;watch the news&quot; and whatnot. This rumor is a year old and if they had proof the app wouldn&#x27;t be allowed on iTunes or the play store and the pedo would be arrested.
04-28-2014, 08:41 PM

why does she have someone in her eyes oh my god I told her my name phone number and address
04-28-2014, 08:45 PM

Ok, I know this will catch your attention... but:

Talking Angela is NOT run by pedophiles, but, A HACKER hacked the game. And apparently, the hacker is also a molester. The app is not deleted on the Google Store, iTunes, App Store as the hacker is currently (I think) hacking into their computers. And everyone says "hoax" as the Angela Fake is changing their comments.