This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help finding someone online that I met please?
04-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Help finding someone online that I met please?
I came on a flight from santiago to sydney on a flight from Lanchile LA801 and in that flight I met a very nice and frindly girl who was from ecuador and she was living in argentina. I want to find her to keep in touch and know how she is going with her trip to Australia. I had tried looking for every detail that I know of her I forgot her two surnames and I just can remember her first and second name Sad
(sometimes poeple with that name (FOR EXAMPLE FRANCISCA) are called different (EXAMPLE FRAN so that makes it a bit harder to find)
I cannot find her anywhere I've tried looking for her on google by searching her name and details of her but I havent find anything.
Could someone tell me a way to contact people by using information of them and the first names?
I tought on calling the airline but then I thought that they would not tell me her name for security reasons.
The sad thing is that we gave our names on facebook but I had my settings in rpivate so she was not able t find me even if she had my full name.
I had her name too but the piece of plastic where I wrote it broke Sad
could some one help me please
I really feel that I want to find her please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM

We have no idea who she is or how to find her. Hire a private detective if its that important to you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:05 PM

give an advertisement in tv/paper Smile
04-28-2014, 08:13 PM

Try looking on facebook again. If that does not help search her on google/yahoo. If they do have an email from those to providers its a good chance they will find it. Good luck. Best wishes!