This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you hang yourself?
04-28-2014, 08:00 PM
How do you hang yourself?
I simply can't take it anymore. If you were in my shoes you would kill yourself too,I can't take it anymore it feels like I'm in being stomped on by everyone , don't try to stop me I'm tired of everything just please tell me , I've been putting up with this for 10 years .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM

Please don&#x27;t, and talk to someone

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:13 PM

I would not hang myself. If you can last for 10 years, you can still last more. I don't know what's it like to be in your shoes, but I wish you good luck, not that you'll need it anyways.
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

F-that. If you're fed up with the life you have, change it, don't end it. Just get the hell out of wherever you are and do something freaking crazy. Go skydiving. Bungee jumping. Go see the ocean. Do whatever the fuck makes you feel alive. Don't give up without trying everything there possibly is to make you feel like you belong.
04-28-2014, 08:27 PM

Killing yourself isn't worth it. You'll miss out on life. Look at the positives of living. Do something you enjoy. I would talk to someone, who you can trust, to help you with whatever you're going through.
04-28-2014, 08:33 PM

If its not too late, please do not do that. There are ways you could become less depressed. Talk to a counselor. If that doesn&#x27;t help, tell a doctor and get medication. Suicide is a terrible way to end your life. Trust me when I say this, your life is meaningful, and you don&#x27;t want to be remembered as the one who couldn&#x27;t keep going. Get help and go get &#x27;em.
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM

Please, think about the people in the world that will be greatly effected with you gone--including me. I am just a 21 year old college student living in the east coast, USA and you could be anyone. Somehow though, by fate, our spirits are now connected and your ending your life would be a loss in my life. This may sound selfish but, don't do that to me. Furthermore, please don't do that to the people who love and cherish you more than you could ever know.

You have to understand that your being on earth is not an independent, isolated existence. There is someone/something out there that depends on the gifts/talents/and life you have and they are simply waiting for you or have yet to vocalize that to you. You may be stomped on by everyone you know, but in each instance, you have survived and grown. Think of all those experiences as a formality, something you have to go through that will help you emerge as the great you that you are meant to be. Think of it as part of your future, "comeback" "rags to riches" "I made it" "look at me now" story.

Please just talk to someone or at the very least, check out some stories on the web of people who have had thoughts just like you are having now, and I admit, thoughts that I have also had. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...er%20&sm=3
04-28-2014, 08:37 PM

Hey bud,

I've had my fair share of shit too. My parents divorced and soon after I found out the very ugly truth. My dad and stepmom are trying to have a baby and all my friends and family are crashing down on me with a tornado of anger derived from sadness and greed. Believe me coming from someone who's tried before. There was a split second before the car hit my scooter that I realized that I could make it out of all of this and talk to people and try to make new friends and leave that school and move on with my life. And when I jolted myself out of the way I started sobbing I was so happy to be alive. If you do decide to do it. I'm not going to tell you not to or to do it but you don't have even the slightest chance get your life back when you jump off a building or hang yourself. But you do have the split second and wherever you go you will be in more pain than you could have ever imagined. Smile Stay strong bud.

Max
04-28-2014, 08:42 PM

Here's how you do it-
1. You put the rope down on the ground.
2. You go listen to your favorite song and clear your head of all your troubles.
3. You consult a parent, friend, pastor/priest, or anybody who might be able to help you get through your problems.
4. You realize there's nothing greater than life.
5. Suddenly, you find there's no need for suicide.

Please don't kill yourself. There's a million other options out there that end with a much better ending than death. Even the pain you're feeling now can't compare to the pain you'll feel dying, as you realize all your life's desires in the moments before you die. There's no victory in suicide-- it is NOT a sign of independence and strength, nor an exercise of your free will. It's giving up, throwing in the bags, and being incredibly selfish. I'm certain that even though as many people as you believe hate you, there's bound to be people out there that love you and care for you, and killing yourself would be a stake in their heart. Remember, somebody will have to cut down your body from that rope. Somebody will have to bury you. Don't put anybody through that. There's other options- social media groups, suicide hotlines, moving options… there are 9 billion of us on this planet. We're all different. There's bound to be somebody out there for you. Good luck. I really hope you take what I have to say (and what many of the other answerees have said) to heart. There's a reason we're saying this. The greatest gift in life is life. Don't take that gift away from yourself.
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM

Please dont be an idiot. Sad