This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why wont she talk to me any more? :(?
04-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Why wont she talk to me any more? :(?
Heyyy all.

Well about a year ago I went on a school trip and i met a this girl from another school who was also staying at the same place as us. We exchanged numbers and we never stopped texting each other. We were really close and we would talk to each other about everything. We didn't have any thing going relationship wise but we were really close friends. The texting started to die down a bit as we hit our GCSE's in May/June. I sent her a message on Facebook a few days ago but she hasn't replied, It says 'seen' so I know she has seen it. She hasn't even replied to any of my texts or DM's on Twitter. But she continues to make status updates etc. Im worried if I done something wrong, and im not the best looking of guys so I wonder if that had anything to do with it. I feel really down atm and i don't know what to do, any ideas?

We are both 16

Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM

It doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong. Try posting on her wall "hey, i've missed you, we should catch up sometime." and then don't post or message or text her anything after that. Good luck, hope this helps!

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

Well my motto is that if someone ignores you like that then you should let it go or else your going to get uppset, theres alot of better people out there
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM

She's being mean? I wonder why! Maybe she doesn't remember you, or she doesn't feel like having to text and talk to you all the time.
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

She just isn't interested, don't blame yourself. I know it hurts but move on, you've got the rest of your life ahead of you if you look at the big picture. 6 billion people in the world, why let one get you down? That's what I always think Smile chin up buddy