This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the Kardashian brand still successful or is just media bias?
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Is the Kardashian brand still successful or is just media bias?
I mean I can't really remember a time where they ever were successful other than the late Dad Robert Kardashian. SR who really worked hard! But I can definitely remember a time where I actually liked her and her family, I was never fan.

But now she is constantly on the news, everywhere on the media and the family seem to think they are A-listers and adored, attending A-list star events or "trying to" for example Elton John, they were not even on the list LOL.

The only good thing I can say about this family is that they attractive in appearance, but I don't like the family brand at all and when I speak to people majority are not into Kim Kardashian, of course the male audience are into Kim Kardashian but only for her appearance, also the reviews on Online Journal, Social Network seem to be negative so why are they still in Media, are they being forced on to us or do people genuinely like them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:12 PM

the media just makes them look big

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply