This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my friend blocked fb and now im using hidemyass.com?
04-28-2014, 08:04 PM
my friend blocked fb and now im using hidemyass.com?
kk soo my friennd blockeed fb for my birthdaay -.-, but he thinks im srat enough to unblock it
k soo now i found a site thats called hidemyass.com and i found it today but when i search facebook and then i log on, my facebook doesnt load, why is that?? can u help me!!? pleasee im not from this country (peru) and i need to keep in tough with myy friends back in canada! so if u know anyother sites like hidemyass, plesse tell me!!
its been like this since mondaay and i just asked my friennd that my principal gift was to make my laptop work faster cuz before he blocked facebook, my laptop wasnt the fastest ahhaa
so in other words my friend deleted everything and then put back all the music photos etc but blocked fb with IM lock, do u guys know any other sites?? please tell me! my friends back in canada i gotta tell them stuff!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM

You stupid bi*ch

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:11 PM

You can use system restore to restore your computer back to a date when fb was working.
04-28-2014, 08:20 PM

hidemyass.com does not work for this situation. When you login with your username and password from anywhere (like hidemyass.com), facebook will still recognize that you are a blocked user for this friend. They only way I could counter this off the top of my head would have to create a new facebook account and befriend him again, assuming s/he would accept.
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM

HMA is over subscribed as is the most heard of so will always be the swloest, try picking similar service but smaller as faster. see http://www.anglovpn.com