This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you NEED an internet connection to play animal crossing city folk for the wii?
04-28-2014, 08:06 PM
Do you NEED an internet connection to play animal crossing city folk for the wii?
Okay im probably gonna get animal crossing city folk for the Wii, but I want to know if I need any internet connections,
(which I know nothing about)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:08 PM

Not unless you wanna play online.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:10 PM

the only reason you will want internet is to be able to play with other people. i havent played online with myn yet, and i still love it.
04-28-2014, 08:12 PM

No, you don't need internet connection, that's for playing with other people on WiFi. it's still fun without it.
04-28-2014, 08:18 PM

no you dont, i have the game and im getting alot out of it without internet, mine just wont work!
the only real things that use the internet is the auction house and connecting with friends online soo i would get it anyway, its worth getting.
04-28-2014, 08:23 PM

No you don't need any internet connection to play the normal game but if you want to wifi someone/connect over the internet so you can go to other people's towns or they can go to your town you will need the internet.