This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Friend Is Faking Being Transgender?
04-28-2014, 08:08 PM
My Friend Is Faking Being Transgender?
Now before you judge by the Title I am fully supportive of both Men and Women who are Trans and going through therapy and etc to be who they really are I see nothing wrong with it! But one of my well guess you can say old Friend is Faking it, and before you think "Why she could actually be Trans" lemme tell you:

1. She consistently lies about aspects of her life nothing she says is true example she told people her ex boyfriend abused her just for pity when he actually did nothing, she lied about one of my friends punching her when my friend doesn't even know the girl and she lied about being a guy before when she never had surgery ever.
2. She keeps changing her fb name from female - male then back to female she can't make up her mind.
3. She publicly said she was lesbian once but then said she was actually straight.
4. She makes up rumors about herself and posts it on her fb wall to make people feel bad and pity her when half of us know nothing is really happening.
5. She just love Drama and Attention.
6. She wears more make-up like plastered in it for someone who is "Trans".
7. She always dresses like a girl but then goes off telling people shes a guy but doesn't even attempt to look masculine.

Okay you get the point nothing this girl says is true and now she is lying about being Transgender when actual people who ARE Trans are struggling to become who they really are Men - Women and Women - Men, but to this girl its just for the sake of "Oh I must be loved!"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:13 PM

It sounds like she needs attention AND is also very sexually frustrated. I also think she needs to book a psychologist appointment.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:21 PM

She&#x27;s needs a counselor and you should contact her parents and let her know what their daughter is doing.
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM

In terms of gender identity, she may be genderqueer. They tend not to identify with either gender, or often to identify with both, one more than the other on any given day.

For the rest of it, yes - the girl needs help.
04-28-2014, 08:36 PM

Not to sound condescending, but you have no idea what trans people go through every single, damn day.
04-28-2014, 08:42 PM

As Diane M has said, she could be gender fluid or genderqueer which still lies under the transgender umbrella, transsexual is where we feel a need to actually change our physical sex. I used to get the two words mixed up too. They are so easily confused now some people have started to use Trans* as the umbrella term instead.

Anyway, no matter what you friend is gender identity, she still definitely need counselling or therapy as she definitely has some other issues right now before she can be even certain of her gender identity.