This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook question...?
04-28-2014, 08:09 PM
facebook question...?
on facebook how do you check how many times your profile has been viewd? ive done it befor i just cant remember, cause its been a while
no i have done it before
there was a chart
that i could see the first few days i was on ther but after taht i stopped checking

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

I didn't think you could check how many times your profile has been viewed. I know that you can in MySpace though. so maybe you were thinking of that.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:22 PM

You cannot check how many times someone has viewed your page. You must be thinking of something else. (i know you will just say 'know, i'm pretty sure) the only way you could have done this would to have been that you added a special application that did this. If that was the case... check on the left hand side of your profile for a list of all your applications... see if one of those is it. Otherwise, search of another application like this in your search bar. (I don't know of any though...)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:Is there any way to see who has been viewing my profile? Can people see that I looked at theirs?

A: Facebook does not allow users to track profile views or see statistics on how often a particular piece of content has been viewed and by whom. Third party developers, however, may offer applications that provide some of this functionality. Please keep a few things in mind when using these, however:

--Applications CANNOT track profile views for users who simply visit another person's profile. Facebook has made this technically impossible.
--In order to be tracked by an application, you must explicitly agree to allow the application to access your information.
--Adding an application that provides this functionality is purely optional. If you do not want to participate, please do not add the application to your account.