This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a follow from the Janoskians?
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM
How to get a follow from the Janoskians?
i have 0/5 janoskians and it sucks. i mostly want luke & skip to follow me but it really doesnt matter. they just wont follow me! James retweeted me once though, but that was it. He didnt follow me!! I rt other people's tweets for dm's to them but they never really do it. I really want them to follow me but i just dont know how !!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:16 PM

Tayana, stop posting these questions because its never gonna happen

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:24 PM

okay first of all, stop rting people's tweets for a dm to the boys because most do that for rts and never actually do it.
spam them until you go on tweet limit (when you think they might be awake or creeping but they havent tweeted yet). do NOT spam them during follow sprees/q&as because thats basically impossible ha.
also, ask people to rt you onto the boys' timeline; make friends with other janoskianators on twitter and talk to them because if the boys happen to be creeping and your friend has a follow from the, they'll see her tweet you and they might follow you
finally, i suggest asking norman (@ayoubnorman) and mariam (@mariamdiamond) for help getting a follow because they sometimes go on the boys' accounts and follow people

good luck!