This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I advertise & grow?
04-28-2014, 08:13 PM
How can I advertise & grow?
I want to make my business grow & make money a.s.a.p. Im into custom painting and designing for electronics, ( game consels & controllers, cases for iphone, ipad, cell phones, laptop faces ect. ) I posted some ads in craigslist but it's not really working. So if anyone can give me some advise to help me that would be great. Maybe tell me where & how to place ads., or check out my ad on craigslist & tell me what i'm doing wrong or how can I make it better. Or anything that will work. It's a small business, I just started, and I cant afford to put that much money into it yet, im 18 so I probably wont get approved for a loan or something. So I need ideas that cost little - no money. Any ideas? Here is the link to my craigslist ad http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/vgm/3661547232.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:25 PM

I really can't see the business model going very far, having to get their stuff to you then returned makes things complicated and more expensive as you expand.

If you sold new items that have been customized, there would not be the same limiting factors, there would be inventory costs, handling warranty replacement would be more complicated for a customized gadget.

There's a marketplace for hand crafted and vintage goods, I don't know that the hand painting would quality, but just for reference Etsy.com charges 20 cents per listed item + 3.5% of the sale price.

If you focused on the design part you could setup a free store on print on demand services that can affix your graphics to a variety of objects like mugs, tshirts, cell phone covers, pet bowls, they do the printing and shipping after getting an order you don't have to physically handle anything, cafepress.com, Zazzle.com, spreadshirt.com, Customink.com are some of these businesses.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:35 PM

If you want paid promotion, then I would like to say It is not right. Because you gave ads in different sites, visitors will come. But this process is temporary. If you want real growth in your business, you should start SEO for it.

Consult with any trust worthy company which provides SEO quality services at affordable price. SEO is a way by which you can increase the visibility of your website in SERPs or at the 1st page of Google. http://www.zealousweb.net is a company which provides quality SEO services at cheap rates. Its ethical SEO work will increase your business in internet world.

If you want PPC service for instant result, then no problem. Here is the solution. Please go here: http://zealousweb.net/internet-marketing...ick-india/
Hope you will choose the best as you are business holder. Thank You