This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my girl best friend hates me now :'( please help?
04-28-2014, 08:17 PM
my girl best friend hates me now :'( please help?
basically my girl best friend who ive been friends with for a year since march, we went out from october 2013 to march 2014 so 5 months and ever since we've been better friends but i did something really really stupid and she hates me now, jus tell me what to do plz
basically it started out with her liking this guy and im not jealous cuz i want this girl but she got rejected by him and got really pissed and didnt care about anything, then she speaks to this girl i like which idm and sends me the pics, the girl said im lovely but she dont like me in that way, so i went total rage on my best friend, so me being stupid sends her massive paragraphs about how much im annoyed and that ive given up on her and i didnt mean it, i was bullied when i was younger and ever since been unable to reveal what i do normally, im a gaming nerd basically and so r my mates and i told her i lie bout things so that didnt make it better, then tday theres mean trying to be as nice and understanding to her but she hates me now and i see why, she deleted me off FB where we share 70,000 messages from a year she deleted me off BBM and Whatsapp, i text her now and she sais leave her alone and she dont care and i say well im always a shoulder to cry on if u need me, i used to write her raps and she loved them (15 infact) but they wont help right now, school starts next week and i dont wanna do it infront of her friends if i give an apology and a present cause it wont be easy trust me
if i speak to her she'll either ignore me, tell me to go way or block me
and shes too lazy to go out (she aint fat btw Tongue) so the present thing is ******

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:19 PM

Honestly i would just give her some space. She's clearly hurt from what's gone down between the two of you but I would just leave it for now. That way she will be able to see what it's like not talking to you and how much she values your friendship. It doesn't sound easy but something like this will just take time to heal as girls can be ppm uh more sensitive than boys just know that. After a couple of days just tell her how much up you regret everything and hope that it will all work out.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:26 PM

Leave her for a while to give her some space and see if she comes running back to you. If she doesn&#x27;t maybe wait a month or two and try to send her something like &#x27;hi how are you?&#x27; And see how she reacts. If you can&#x27;t get through to her leave it, there&#x27;s no point trying to force it