This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get more Tumblr followers?
04-28-2014, 08:20 PM
How to get more Tumblr followers?
I made a Tumblr today and I only have 3 followers. Yeah, I guess thats good for just a few hours but how do I get more? Big Grin
I don't know if any of you will like what I post as my blog is dedicated to danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil and some other YouTubers, but here is the link just in case you want to check it out hehe Big Grin reallydantastic.tumblr.com

Any suggestions are appreciated Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:28 PM

here's what you do:
-reblog/like a lot of people's posts (they might follow you after they see you in their notes)
-post a lot of original content and tag it with loads of (relevant) tags
-you can search up "follow for a follow" and follow people who'll follow back
-ask people for follow backs
-share your tumblr on other social media sites
-talk to people, whether its by replying, asking, or reblogging stuff and adding a comment

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:37 PM

I follow back Smile I'm stayyystrongggx. I only have 93 followers bit I've only had it for a month Smile What I did was basiacally just follow ANY blogs that you're intrested in and a lot will follow you back and give you cute pics to reblog Smile Also tag EVERYTHING to get your name out there Smile
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM

reblog/like other people's posts, write your own posts, follow other people's blogs.

i'll follow you on tumblr but i'd appreciate it if you'd follow me back too.