This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend, still my friend? and if not what should i do?
04-28-2014, 08:23 PM
Is my friend, still my friend? and if not what should i do?
Me and my friend have been friends for about 10 years, he is a year older than me(i am 16), since going to high school we both grew apart abit not much but a bit, we walk to and from school together, but dont hang out during school hours, we used to skate together but dont anymore, about a year and a half ago he got xbox live, i cant afford it, and anyway he never came outside, he spent day after day just on xbox, we used to be like brothers but now.....yeah.

after getting xbox he got a girlfriend which soon enought broke his heart and we didnt talk for ages he just stayed in his room, even when we walked to school, now we never really had a large friend group until about 2 years ago, i was usually just me him and another friend, and we would skate and stuff, i know everyone gets new friends and everything but yeah, we grew much further apart once we got different friends.

he keeps meeting people online, girls, and i can probably say for a fact he has been dating three different girls at the same time, and even though we were like brothers he just keeps secrets from me and our other friend, but tells his online friends.

i know online friends are great most of then time but half the time he hasnt even skyped them or whatever, he once plained to go to london to meet a girl he meet in a chat room, and his parents didnt care, the only thing that stopped him was the online person never contacting him again.

the one big thing that annoys me at the moment is about a girl, she moved to our school about 7 months ago, does not speak english, and well couldnt talk to anyone or have many friends, one day walking home i made my friend notice her(she is pretty hot) and well i said that liked her but knew she couldnt speak english, she is a year younger than me by the way, so 2 years younger than him, after saying i liked her, but didnt know how to approach her my friend decided to try with her, he found out in about 2 weeks that she was lithuanian, he had followed her around trying to find out her name, which he finally did, she didnt tell him by the way, he scoured facebook for her and added her even though no one else in out school had, anyway the one thing about this that gets me is that he knows i like her but have trouble talking to girls and i believe he is using that to his advantage.

so yeah, should i ditch this guy, should i confront him and ask him to back off of her or should i try and be a better friend to her than he is trying to be.

i know someone has been in a similar situation to this so i know you guys can help

thanks guys

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:30 PM

Well I think you should
A= ditch him he&#x27;s forgotten about you ,you forget about him
B= go to the cinema him and some friends or the girl and girls
C= a+ talk to the girl be confident with girls I&#x27;m a girl and one thing I know for sure is that girls don&#x27;t want to go out with someone that&#x27;s shy just be yourself so girls find it easier to talk to you
Hope This helps

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply