This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome Question?
04-28-2014, 08:26 PM
Google Chrome Question?
Hi all,

So I downloaded Google Chrome yesterday, and tried it out today but I can't actually load any page at all. Everything on Firefox is okay, but I can't even load Google on Chrome, let alone my mail and other favourite sites. Does anyone know why this is happening? All I wanted to do was see if Chrome was better.

Thanks in advance,
Simon.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:32 PM

Your firewall is probably blocking it, open up your firewall/anti-virus program and allow Google Chrome to communicate with the internet.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:39 PM

your anti-virus, spam or firewall is not allowing Google Chrome to communicate with the internet. you need to make this a trusted program. my G Chrome works fine
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM

Try "temporally" disabling your Firewall, then open up Chrome to see if this is the fault! also the same with your other security programs!, this will eliminate those possible problem..

This page has every thing you need to equip yourself with Google Chrome which I have and find to be very useful.

http://hubpages.com/_google1/hub/Google-...eb-Browser