This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I remove Buzzdock from Google Chrome permanently?
04-28-2014, 08:28 PM
How do I remove Buzzdock from Google Chrome permanently?
I go onto my Chrome browser this morning and I google something and this Buzzdock ad extension comes up, so I googled that and found its a type of Malware. So i tried removing it, but I can't. I don't have the extension installed on my chrome browser or on my computer. Is there any way of removing this permanently?

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM

go to linux

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:34 PM

Instructions on how to uninstall this browser hijacker from several browsers incl. Chrome: http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-buzzdock-ads/
04-28-2014, 08:35 PM

Maybe you can try malwarebytes to remove this Buzzdock, but Buzzdock is a very tricky adware and can escape the detection from antivirus. For this reason, you should remove the malware with a manual way. Now, you can follow these steps: 1. Open up your browser.2. Click on the menu button in the top-right of the screen (it's right next to the star-shaped bookmark button) 3. Click on Tools > Extensions 4. A screen will pop up showing all your installed internet extensions. Usually it's one of these extensions that's causing the problem.5. Uninstall all suspicious extensions from the browser.6. Go to the Settings to restore the browser.