This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook stock help?
04-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Facebook stock help?
I'm looking to my Facebook stock I just want to know $71 is that too high for a purchase or do u think it will it go down in your opinion ??? I plan to hold long term couple years. So is it worth purchasing as a stock right now? Your opinion please

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:30 PM

Same answer as your twitter stock question. You shouldn&#x27;t have to ask people if you do your research. You should be able to make that decision yourself.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:32 PM

The 52 week high is $72/share and the 52 week low is $23. I wouldn't buy the stock at this level - so close to the high for the year because it was as low as $55/share on December 31st 2013. In just over two months, FB has risen 33% so most folks would say the stock is "overbought."

In the long-term it may be a great investment but I think you will have an opportunity to buy this stock at below $60/share in 2014. Stocks with a P/E ratio over a hundred do not need much in the way of disappointing news to plunge down to more realistic levels.