This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is this right or wrong?
04-28-2014, 08:29 PM
is this right or wrong?
So I was talking to this girl on facebook and realized she was the girl who was dating someone i knew which we both laughed about b/c she looks a lot different than the last time i seen her. She always was nice and respectful when they came over to hang out with friends. She told me they broke up b/c he didn't know what he wanted so i assume the break up was mutual. She said she knows what she wants and we started talking a lot, i try not to mistake kindness for flirting but she definitely said we should hangout sometime. Now the guy we know each other but are more associates than friends i haven't known him so long. I always respect others and don't want to step on anyones toes, so should i hang out with her or let him know? i mean who even knows if she'll be with me or not but im not sure what to do, she is very attractive and a nice girl though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:38 PM

Pray for God's will, for his guidance. Can you do that?

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:45 PM

Who runs your life? You or some "associate" you hardly know?
04-28-2014, 08:50 PM

Feel free to hang out with her first, if things start developing you might want to try and figure out how long ago they broke up and if it was recently then slow down. If you&#x27;re just associate with the guy I wouldn&#x27;t worry too much about dating his ex.
04-28-2014, 08:59 PM

You don't need to ask him for permission. If they broke up, everything is fair game at this point. She decides on her life and on what she wants to do and who she wants to hangout with...plus i doubt you're going to be all over her and be disrespectful. It's just a friendly get together, taste the water, see if there's chemistry. But yeah, he should be the last of your problems
04-28-2014, 09:00 PM

Go ahead and hangout with her. No harm done. However, if things start getting more serious with her, you can tell the other guy, but only if you're feeling guilty or feel obligated to tell him. Since he isn't a close friend, you shouldn't worry about it.
04-28-2014, 09:01 PM

I think that it is not wrong.