This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something weird is happening with me?
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Something weird is happening with me?
OK so this has been happening to me for the past few years, but since June, it has happened a LOT. So basically, once in a while, I remember some popular media stuff from my childhood, which has long been forgotten by the general public but was always entertaining and appealing to me. A recent example is that kid from Jimmy Neutron who would have that dance where he goes "slap slap slap, clap clap clap". I remembered this randomly at school, and thought I would search for it on YouTube when I got home. Now the weird stuff: Every time I think of these memories and plan on searching them up, those memories present themselves for me. Like, I don't search for them, but some page on Facebook or some Redditor posts them. Like, I thought about the Jimmy Neutron thing for the first time since I was 9, and on the same day, a Facebook page posts a picture about it. WHAT ARE THE ODDS??? This is really creeping me out...Has anyone had similar experiences? Please help explain this if you can...I have no idea how this happens...I don't think these are coincidences, these occurrences have been happening too me frequently for a while now. If anything, give some feedback, anything will do. Thanks.

PS: This was the closest category I could find to match my events, these are more an the paranormal side, so sorry if this question is not what you were looking to answer here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:32 PM

Try to stay away from over thinking.

Ads

Hey,
well the logical way to explain it is, of course, that this is merely coincidence! As weird as it may seem to you, coincidence is the most logical way to explain it. Also, you may only be noticing these Jimmy Neutron Facebook posts now that you've had that memory. Once you remember something, your mind is much more alert on that topic. Say, for example, you think the word "honky-dory" is funny, all of the sudden your brain will recognize every time a person says that word whereas before you kind of ignored it.

Obviously, on the flip side, this could be paranormal. There is no way to explain these things. On a personal note, I've had instances where a sort of barely-there fake memory passes through me and then the actual scenario I envisioned happens seconds later. These experiences cannot be explained. However, I think paranormal activity is kind of odd if the "spirits" are sending you messages on Facebook.

Hope this helps! Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

No need to be alarmed as it is just your psychic ability growing. I will admit that the first couple of times that it happens can be disconcerting (to put it mildly lol); but if you accept it as the gift that it is, then you will find that it is a very useful gift indeed. It shook me the first time it happened, but after I got my jaw and eyebrows back into their normal position, I decided that it is one of those very useful gifts and worked out how to use it.

It is most likely that you were telepathically picking up on someone's plans to post a picture of Jimmy Neutron before they actually did it.