This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPad 2 - when using the Facebook app sometimes it'll close by itself and take me back to iPad's Home...?
04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
iPad 2 - when using the Facebook app sometimes it'll close by itself and take me back to iPad's Home...?
iPad 2 - when using the Facebook app sometimes it'll close by itself and take me back to iPad's Home where it shows all the icons/apps. So annoying! I'll be in he middle of reading something and it'll just close out of nowhere. Idk if it does that with any other app or on Safari or not because I'm on FB a lot more than other apps. I have only had this iPad for a couple weeks. Nothing but THIS has been bothering me so far.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:40 PM

Honestly it is an app problem, the FB app on iPad has always had quality issues. Just use your browser for your FB needs and check the app updates frequently. I'm sure the problem will be fixed soon.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:43 PM

You have to close all apps out then open the app by itself. If it closes again , delete and reinstall it