This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned?
04-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Should I be concerned?
Okay so my boyfriend and I have been together for six months now. We met at work but we work in a large environment and don't bump into each other that much. There is a girl that he works with a lot and they tend to be in the same break room with others that they all hang with and they all tend to play spades during downtime and chat nothing wrong there. However, months into our relationship he and his coworkers got rooms at a hotel through our job due to a snow storm. This happened about a month ago and he had his male coworker and this girl coworker over for about an hour in his room I was off that day. He told me he was staying there that night and he was going off to bed but didn't tell me about his coworkers being there until a month later which I thought was really weird. I asked about it because it did bother me and he claimed they hung for about an hour and all went back to their rooms. Reason why I am worried about this girl now is because he always calls her a pet name at work that annoys her and after hearing about this night he had with his coworkers makes me think he likes her. I told him I would appreciate if he would stop calling her that name he calls her and he said he doesn't plan on it and told me I should not be insecure over her and that she's just a friend. He and I are listed official on FB but he liked more of her pics yrs ago than any of mine. I feel like they have a history and something is going on now behind my back. He's been acting distant lately

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:46 PM

you should be concerned

answer my question?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...421AAubuS7

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply