This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to tell if my ex is stalking me?
04-28-2014, 08:43 PM
How to tell if my ex is stalking me?
Do you think I'm stalked by my ex gf? She ignored me a long time ago on Facebook. About a month ago I received a weird friend invite from a new profile, rapidly growing in friends that had no connection between each-other(random friend requests). I That "person" liked things I'm interested in too. Weird. I asked that person who he/she was, but I didn't receive an answer. I've decided ignoring the profile and two weeks ago my ex unblocked me. She didn't send me a friend request, just unblocked me. I think she's stalking me. Reasons to be concerned?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:46 PM

If you don't find anything unual happening in your real life and if its only on facebook i think it's fine. you could delete this new person just to be extra safe

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:55 PM

I think you should try to look back in your past and look for signs of controlling or maniplulating behavior. If she has done stuff like this before then it could be a strong possibility (go through your phone,constantly checking up on you, trust issues). Maybe it could be her weird way of trying to see what your up to. whether its because shes trying to get back with you or spying on your love life, or etc. But also it could just be one of those spam profiles on facebook trying to add you. Maybe its completely coincidental and your ex just unblocked you cause she doesnt see a reason to have you blocked anymore or secretly wants to get back with you, or just be your friend. but honestly i think if she doesnt have any history of being controlling or sneaky it could very possibly be just a random spam page on facebook.

hope i helped Smile