This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to advertise the business I work for?
04-28-2014, 08:44 PM
How to advertise the business I work for?
Actually, I have three questions.
I'm going to college to become a marketer.
I am starting tomorrow to work for a pedicab company.
First question is, how can I advertise the business to get lots of customers?
I've been looking online, and I know the general advertising but I want to advertise in a unique way.

Second question, what else can I do for the customers so I can sell more? Sell chocolates? A picture? Etc.

Third question is, I want to tell my manager i'm into marketing and if I can help him advertise his business, is that too over the top? Should I just stick to being a driver?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:53 PM

Be sure to put the name of the company and the phone number on a sign on the cab. I hope that you have a unique name and style. Can you print up brochures or flyers and put them in the major hotels and the convention center and the visitor's center and the museums?

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:59 PM

You can use a site called Link Collider which is free to use to get thousand of Page Views, followers, Tweets and Shares.
04-28-2014, 09:01 PM

Hi,

Advertising is the best way to get lots of customers and promoting your business. There are many ways of advertising. You can customize banners in good and attractive designs with your beautiful company logo. You can also customize some information about your business in banners. It is a unique way of advertising and attract customers.