This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who Should I Believe?(Sorry if it's really long)?
04-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Who Should I Believe?(Sorry if it's really long)?
Well This girl, Lillie, and a random dry account(most likely her or her friend) message me on Insta telling me how my boyfriend has been cheating on me and how I should leave him and etc. Me and bf have been dating for 11 months and have been really close, I would explain to u how our relationship is close to "perfect" but obviously people would not understand because you haven't seen what I've seen, or heard what I've heard, or actually been with my bf so you would assume he's cheating as well but all I could say is that we are basically in love. So this girl Lillie, I've heard about before, she has a really big crush(almost obsessive) on my Bestfriends bf, well right away I call my bfs cousin and tell her what Lillie said as I cried to her she explained to me this girl has been harassing them all day and threatened to lie to me and my Bestfriend that our boyfriends has been cheating because my Bestfriends bf and my bf told her off for not leaving my Bestfriends bf alone. At first I was a bit skeptical but my bfs mom later called me and assured me that it's not true, but later Lillie sent me pictures of messages supposedly from my bf with her friend, it was pretty believable to be honest but anyone could fake messages right? But What if his cousin was just having his back on cheating or his mom didn't really kno he was and Lillie was right? My bf and Lillie were friends before this drama so what if she knew things I didn't? They both showed equally good proof so idk wat todo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:48 PM

Lillie sounds jealous of everyone. She doesn't have anyone to date so she wants to break up all her best friends from their bfs. Ditch this girl now, she sounds selfish and dramatic. I highly doubt your bf is cheating if you two are as close as you say. If you do break up with your bf, betcha she's gonna go after him. Btw they have an app that fakes text messages, it's called spoof texting.

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:55 PM

Talk to him. Ask him. I think that Lillie is just jealous, but you can't be sure until you talk to your boyfriend. If you sooo close he should tell you the truth and whatever he says believe it and don't let a jealous girl make you stop believing him. Just remember: You know him longer and should trust him more that someone you barely know. She might just be trying to separate you to get to your friends boyfriend and if she threatened your friends that she will 'lie' to you then it's just another proof that she IS lying.
04-28-2014, 09:01 PM

It definitely sounds like your bf is not cheating on you. Ignore this girl. Block her on Instagram. And it is very possible to fake text message people. I would believe your bf. Don't break up with him