This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shall I say something?
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Shall I say something?
Ok, this is a long story but I have cut it down, I promise!
I have this ex. We went out for 6months, broke up. Got together, broke up.
I liked a guy, he found out somehow, hated me, quote: ''Goodbye forever, I end our friendship herewith'' Yes I do remember. I was confused, he broke up with me, why would he care if I like somebody else or not?
We are both DJs so we just so happened to get talking again, but only on twitter, dm every now and then. Usually to brag about our mixes and how many listens we have had.
(Shortest forever I have lived)
We started talking more and more then it went all off track and just started talking about general stuff.
I still love him, I never stopped loving him. He admitted, even when we had only started talking a little bit, that he still looked at my tweets, looked at my instagram, thought of me and stuff.
I have had a rough time with family and other things. He helped me so much when my grand dad passed away and many other similar things.
He has a girlfriend.
I don't have a boyfriend which doesn't bother me (I'm free)
This week we really started to be friends then we got each others Skype again and numbers and really comfortable just chatting for hours.
Then he admitted he doesn't really like his girlfriend. Quote: 'for me its not working atm but hey'' and 'ah well its fun, if you know what I mean''
I didn't want to ruin the little bond we had just redeveloped, so I didn't say much on the matter but I said ''thats mean! Wink'' just to give him a little poke to think maybe its not right.
This makes him seem like horrible person but he really not I promise! Smile
It kind of worked but I didn't want to dwell on that so I quickly moved on.
He says I'm really hot and pretty and gorgeous and called me babe and honey, which I'm pretty sure he didn't do when we weren't together.
I'm not saying that I want to just get his girlfriend out of the way so I can have him again, I just feel kind of guilty knowing that he doesn't love/like her.
I don't know what to do or how to do it, or if I should do anything at all, tell me what you think please?
Do I say something or do I let things unfold by themselves?
I'm not that clueless. I do not know her, I don't even know her name and I didn't want anything to come out of what we were talking about, I was talking about midi keyboards and how to connect them to my production system.
Do not assume I'm a sloot please, he broke up with me, I thought I moved on and started fancying someone else when I was SINGLE, thank you very much. I did not fancy this other guy, until 3months of not talking.
I soon found out this other guy was a complete idiot and very quickly stopped my fancying. He is now going out with my best friend I would like to point out.
Just to straighten things out.
I'm not even in the same country as her...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:51 PM

You tell someone to tell her. Honestly your not a good person if you can just stand by and watch someone get hurt. I kno he was your first but that still doesnt give you the right. And you really have to ask why your BOYFRIEND would care you liked someone else How old are you ?!?.. you could cheat with that person flirt with that person end up leaving for that person. Like ive actually read on here. Your really clueless about relationships, you dont deserve him. You clearly need to say something or when you let it all unfold youll be made out to be the sloot, that (no offence ) that you seem to be. I absolutely hate girls who flirt with a girls man. No self respect fr themselves or anyone else ! if you dont want to be that person pull your head out and TELL HER.... I really dont mean to be rude but god damn girl ! Just think if the other girl was you

Ads

04-28-2014, 08:54 PM

I'm sure your feelings for this man Shannon, are getting in the way of you making the correct decision. But as the outsider looking in here, its much easier for me. I'm sure you've already realised that what this man is now doing to his girlfriend , is almost identical to the reason he broke up with you before. And yes though he may not be a bad or horrible person because of it, nonetheless it's certainly not nice. If you tell his girlfriend because you feel guilty, it could all backfire on you, even though your intentions were only for her good. She will definitely not see it like that when the truth comes out. Which it will. "" They shoot the messenger""
I suggest you cool it with this man. Avoid any further contact with him. And let his relationship with his girlfriend take its course. Without yourself or anyone else influencing it's outcome. After all Shannon, how can you guarantee he is telling you the truth about his true feelings for his girlfriend. You already feel guilty. And this way, it will be a lot less trouble and pain for all concerned, than you can be sure it will be i, f you continue the charade. And your own self respect is worth hanging on to.
P.S. The Bio Oil will most certainly help your skin problem. It's a wonderful oil, and applied at least morning and night, will keep your skin more smooth and supple. Over time, it helps to reduce blemishes, wrinkles and stretch marks. I have been using it for years, and would never be without a bottle. But also, don't forget that all important Sun screen lotion. All year round too on your face.
I wish you happiness and safety.