This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nervous to cut my hair short?
04-28-2014, 08:47 PM
Nervous to cut my hair short?
Okay, so I'm planning on cutting my hair within the week. My hair currently is rather wavy, kinda thick and is to about the middle of my back. I also have somewhat big ears and an oval face- does that matter at all?
I've wanted to cut my hair off for months but just haven't found the time and the last time it was cut at all was back in July. Anyways.

This is what I look like currently: http://instagram.com/p/l5y188gHF9/

And this is how I want it: http://zephyrzion.tumblr.com/post/80241936607

I'm also planning on colouring it dark brown.

Point is I'm definitely cutting my hair short but do you think I could pull it off... If not, any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:57 PM

I think you could definitely pull that off! You&#x27;d look amazing!! If you don&#x27;t want the drastic change yet though, you could get a bob cut this time (maybe around chin length), and then wait a few months and get used to it, and then go back and get the cut you suggested. This way it allows for an easier transition. But if you&#x27;re up for the change right away then just go for it and cut that hair off! Good luck, you&#x27;ll look amazing Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Just go for it. Remember it&#x27;ll always grow back. I had long hair no idea what to do with it. Said fuck it. Got a mohawk. Now its easier to maintain as short with a pixie cut. I get it cut every 3-4 months. My hair is always wavy i ask for it to be thinned out
04-28-2014, 09:11 PM

Its just hair, It&#x27;ll grow back Smile