This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl looks at me when I come to class?
04-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Girl looks at me when I come to class?
So, I'm in 9th grade and im asian. I don't consider myself to be ugly but I am a bit overweight. You could see some of it in my face, but I dress well so other parts aren't noticed that much. Even though however, my stomach is not that big either. Now, heres the question:
2nd period, I walk to my class. Usually the girl is talking to her friend with her back turned, but when her friend notices me, the girl turns around and looks directly at me. It happens a few times in class also, but it's just a plain "look" or "glance". I don't think shes trying to say something, but I feel like at the same time she is because it happens so frequently.
Another girl also at lunch sometimes stares at me when she sees that I'm alone or just not talking to my friends.

I don't consider myself popular, but the two girls are. I just don't feel the confidence due to my body and honestly, there's no way someone could encourage or even force me to start a conversation with the first girl. The other girl however, does sometimes start small conversations with me. However, she does this with a lot of guys. I know I may sound "stalkerish" but i could tell when she ACTUALLY likes someone and when she just likes him because of his facebook profile pictures. I would consider myself to be in the "actually likes" category due to her constant glances. It almost seems as if shes trying to "read me".

I honestly don't know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:53 PM

Maybe you have some shit hanging out of your nose every day.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:03 PM

The girl who starts small conversations with you sounds like she is just being friendly. It's good that you pointed out that she does this with other guys because that means she is not shy and it's normal for her to do this. If she actually likes you then she would probably have enough courage and cleverness to hint it throughout the conversations. Why does she only start small conversations? why not try prolonging it thus making it a long conversation? what do you two usually discuss? I don't know how you came to the conclusion that she "actually likes" you based on her glances at you...She seems like the girl who would take initiative if she actually likes you such as asking you to spend time together through activities such as going to the movies or something.

The first girl who I assume you never spoke to probably has no feelings for you too. When you notice her looking at you, you should make eye contact and smile. If she quickly looks away then it's more of a maybe than a no, but still a maybe. When she turns around when you walk into second period this is could be normal too. I used to this all the time in high school because I was just curious who came into the classroom. Maybe you should try smiling and saying "hey" next time that she does this and then analyze her response.

You need more signs then glances and small conversations which is common for her...sorry brother Sad