This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with building a free website?
04-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Help with building a free website?
Greetings, I am trying to find and super easy free website builder online. Trying to put together a website about doing art workshops with children. I am not very computer friendly and not where you have to manipulate images, and text with ratio's ect....I get so fustrated with websites like wix, weebly where the template is cool but once you apply images well to crop and such it's not as straight forward for me. I have no budget at the moment to hire a wed designer. If anyone can offer any ideas would greatly appreciate any help!
Best Wishes,
Darlene

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:53 PM

I've been working in the internet for a long time now, and for me, weebly is the easiest way to create a website. You should learn HTML first.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:00 PM

SiteServing gives you a free sitebuilder when you sign up!!

I use this host for my websites... the sitebuilder they give you is very easy.. drag and drop. It has a ton of templates.. and the result is very professional... so no spending tons of money on a designer.

Don't worry that you are not computer-savvy .... SiteServing is extremely well laid out and and the SiteBuilder they provide is one of the easiest ones I've used.

http://www.siteserving.com
04-28-2014, 09:03 PM

Hey Darlene,
I'm a big fan of weebly, but I got a little confused and frustrated in the beginning too. Then I discovered, whenever you hit a snag, save what you've done (publish), then hit the close button to the right of publish, that takes you back to your My Sites page, up top click Support, there is a list of catagories on the left, they take you to some very detailed easy to understand instructions for everything that can be done on weebly. When you see how really simple it all is, you'll have a good chuckle, I did.
Best of luck,
04-28-2014, 09:05 PM

webeden
04-28-2014, 09:14 PM

Try http://quickwebcreator.com/ it comes with every thing you need to get started.
04-28-2014, 09:17 PM

Hi Darlene,

It sounds like FreeWebsite.com might be exactly what you're looking for. We'll put together your entire website for you, including content and images, and you can choose our Free Plan, which is free for life. If you want to edit your website, you can contact us and we'll take care of it, or you can try our super easy-to-use website editor. We specifically designed our website editor for people who don't have a lot of experience with this kind of thing.

You can learn more at http://www.FreeWebsite.com.