This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is an Apple iPod Touch worth the money?
04-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Is an Apple iPod Touch worth the money?
I don't have portable devices other than my phone which is an outdated AT&T Samsung thing lol idk what it's called but it's just a standard phone, nothing fancy. I'm thinking about buying an iPod Touch with my own money so while I'm saving up, I might as well save for something I want. But since it's my own money I want to be careful about whether it's really worth it or not. I have my laptop, but it's always nice to have something portable that I can chat, take pictures on, play games on, etc. The only iPod I've ever owned was an iPod Shuffle that my friend gave me because she was buying the touch and since I don't have headphones it's pretty much useless. And I really wanna make an Instagram account, SnapChat, Kik, etc. So iPod owners, is the iPod Touch worth the 200+ bucks?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 08:59 PM

No apple products even the MAcbook which I would love to have are worth it. There all over priced and marketed as "designer" goods.

There were portable MP3 players out on the market before the first IPOD. That was invented to claw vback the revenue they were losing on illegal downloads.

The Mac book is good but its almost 3 times the cost of an equivalent just ridiculous.

Ads

04-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Yes. Just yes. And it sounds like you just really want it and could get a lot of use out of it. So even more yessss.

Why not spoil yourself? Wink